LASH LIFT CONSENT
LASH LIFT CONSENT
I authorize MedSpa at Villagio to perform the Lash Lift procedure.
- I understand that the lashes will be curled with an advanced solution and a conditioning cream.
- I understand it is my responsibility to be still during the procedure and to keep my eyes closed during the process unless otherwise advised.
- I understand there are risks associated with having an eyelash perm and/or eyelash tint. I further understand that as part of the procedure, eye irritation, eye pain, eye itching, discomfort, and in rare cases eye infection or blurriness could occur. I agree that if I experience any of these medical conditions with my lashes that I will contact my technician and consult a physician at my own expense.
- I understand that if at any time I (or the esthetician) are uncomfortable with the Lash Lift treatment, I will inform the esthetician and she will gladly rectify the problem, including ending the session.
- I understand that all conditions must be revealed or disclosed by me to my esthetician regarding health history, medications being taken and any past reactions to products used.
- I herein signed, release, give up, acquit and discharge MedSpa at Villagio and/or anyone affiliated there to including any partnership, corporations or company associated with said individual from any claims or damages of any nature.
- I understand there are no guarantees for curl tightness and RESULTS WILL VARY.
- It is my responsibility to discuss desires results with my service provider and to ask any questions I may have about the lash perm before I receive the service.
- I understand that there are many factors that may affect the life of the eye lash perm such as; water and moisture contact, weather conditions, and activities involving exposure to high temperatures.
- I have read all information provided:*
- Please sign and date below to indicate that you have read all statements and understand: I, the client herein signed, certify that I have read and had explained to me and fully understand the above waiver and release form. I have provided information regarding my health and medications taken to the best of my knowledge, the client herein signed, for the purposed of documentation, hereby consent to any “before and after” photographs, which may or may not be used for the purposes of advertising.